Peace of Mind!
Penn Warranty Delivers The Most Value and Coverage!
Car buyers have trusted Penn Warranty to protect them from expensive repair cost for more than 20 years.
To find out how to purchase a Penn Warranty protection plan, please click here.
For existing Penn Warranty customers, please click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding your contract.
Our PlansFind the right plan for you…
Choosing a Plan
You should consider the following to determine what coverage plan is right for you:
- How many miles you will drive a month
- How long you plan on owning your vehicle
- How much it will cost you in repairs throughout the life of your vehicle
- Not all plans are available in all states
Check out our contract comparison chart below, and contact us or your dealerships for more details
Extend or RenewFind out how to extend or renew your contract…
To speak with a representative about extending or renewing your contract, please contact Penn Warranty Corporation via our contact form, or +1 (800) 356-9441
Our hours are 9am through 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Repair LocationsFind a repair facility…
Finding a Repair Facility
You may have your vehicle repaired at the nearest qualified repair center.
Please be sure that the repair center calls us at +1 (800) 356-9441 during normal business hours, 9pm – 5pm EST, Monday through Friday to open a claim prior to repairing your vehicle.
PEP Boys’ Preferred Repair Center
PEP Boys is a Penn Warranty Preferred Repair Center, and a nationally recognized name with repair facilities throughout the country. Penn Warranty customers can take their vehicles to any Pep Boys location for repair work covered by their service contracts.
The relationship between Pep Boys and The Penn Warranty Corporation is for the convenience of the customer only. The Penn Warranty Corporation does not assume any responsibility for the quality and performance of any repairs performed by Pep Boys. Customers are not required to take their vehicles to Pep Boys for coverage under their Penn Warranty service contracts. They may continue to take their vehicles to any qualified repair center of their choice for warranty repairs.
How To File A ClaimHow to open a claim…
How to Open a Claim
To open a claim, please follow the following simple steps:
- Take your vehicle to any qualified repair center of your choosing. The repair center will call our Customer Service Department at +1 (800) 356-9441 to open a claim before any repairs are made.
- Your claim will be assigned to one of our adjusters, who will contact the repair facility to verify the failure to your vehicle, and request a repair estimate.
- An authorization number will be issued for the repairs that are covered by your service contract. Please note that an Authorization Number must be received prior to starting the repair of covered components.
- The repair center will review with you the options you have in repairing your vehicle, including your deductible or any other expenses.
- After the vehicle has been repaired, the invoice should be submitted for payment. You or the repair center may submit your invoice via fax: +1 (570) 270-3365, email: or postal service.
Note: In some cases, your claims adjuster may contact you to review your claim. Your vehicle must be at a repair center for a claim to be opened.
Transfer a ContractHow to transfer a contract…
Transferring Your Contract
To transfer your contract to a new owner or vehicle, please download and complete the appropriate transfer form below, and mail it to our Customer Service Department.
Download Transfer Forms
Please note that downloadable forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader